When I say that I read everything, I mean I read EVERYTHING.  From bios to erotica, if it is well written, or have potential to be a great read, I am all over it. No matter the genre, I simply love reading.

But my favorite reads are from indie authors. It is not because an indie author is a  better story teller, it is because I know that behind the indie author's story  lies courage.

How many times have an indie author been told by a publisher, by an agent, or by a wanna-be reviewer that their creation was not good enough? How many times have an indie author considered giving up on their dream...on their talent... on their creativity because of what someone else has said, but decided to pushed on to say, "To hell with it, if they will not publish me, I will publish myself!"

It is the courage to keep going, the fact that they continue to believe in themselves when they may have been told to give up, the fact that they continue to keep on, keeping on that draws me to them.

It is the courage behind the writing that makes the indie author a great author.

Comments

I enjoy reading just like you. Tell me about your favorite authors, please.

06/17/2017 1:50pm

I always try to support indie authors. Most of them are very talented. Someday they will become popular.

08/11/2017 3:22am

Thedarewall TV is a kind of platform which is used to watch TV shows, Events, Movies, and Sports

Courage play vital role for our pushes into lives that are very important factor in our achievements. People share their experiences with other with help of different sources that become useful for them in learning.

10/10/2017 5:19am

Many apps don’t work in the lower version of Android mobile phone.

I just want to share as well that I am a big fan of reading. I do love reading. But I must say that I am a picky type of a reader. I do love reading fiction type of books. I get bored when I read pure love story. I want some adventures and some magic. As a matter of fact, I am very much into Harry Potter. I super duper love the series. It makes me feel that it was so nice to have a world that is full of magic. JK Rowling is actually my favorite author.